The city of Wentzville is located approximately forty miles northwest of St. Louis in St. Charles County, Missouri. The city has lots in store for visitors irrespective of whether they are spending several days there or just making a pit stop while traveling. It has also emerged as a convenient place for travelers to shop since it is at the intersection of interstates sixty-four and seventy. Every year, the St. Louis Renaissance Festival, as well as the St. Charles County Fair, is hosted by the city of Wentzville. There are eight parks with numerous amenities like picnic pavilions, an amphitheater, hiking trails, banquet facilities, ball fields, volleyball courts, and Olympic-sized swimming pools. August A. Busch Memorial Conservation Area is located to the south of the town. You can visit Big Joel’s Safari Petting Zoo & Educational Park if you are visiting with kids. They would definitely love seeing the different animals such as ostriches, parrots, zebras, camels, bison, etc.
Here are five fun things you can do in Wentzville MO, if you are visiting in the summer:
- Playtime Party Center – It is a large indoor party area in which you can reserve and arrange a celebration, birthday, or private party in Wentzville, Missouri. You can also just go there on the weekends with your friends for a game of laser tag. The Playtime Party Center has a virtual rock wall, mini-bowling, inflatable arena, a playground, sixty-five machine arcades, and a 2-story laser tag arena. A well-stocked bar is also present where you can relax and enjoy yourself. If you are coming with your family and kids, you can also rent inflatables from their large selection and arrange family celebrations or attend city-wide festivals or school carnivals. There are also several wet attractions, slides, bounce houses, etc.
- B and B Theatres – Founded in 1924, B&B Theatres is a family-owned and run movie theatre chain. When it was first opened, it had 400 screens at fifty different locations in Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, and Florida and was the 8th largest theatre chain in the US. The B&B Theatres in Wentzville is a modern theatre having multiple screens as well as an arcade. You can choose from a wide variety of snacks like ravioli bites, mozzarella sticks, onion rings, French fries, chicken tenders, burgers, and popcorn from the concession stand.
- Events and Festivals – Usually at the beginning of June or the end of May, the St. Louis Renaissance Fair takes place in Wentzville. The fair features a children’s area, a petting zoo, as well as costumed actors, jugglers, swordfighters, and artisans. It is modeled on the traditions and cultures of Renaissance France. Apart from the Renaissance Fair, Wentzville is also host to the St. Louis Pirate Festival. The festival has pirate-themed vendors and several competitions are organized in order to choose a new pirate king.
- Stone Summit Steak and Seafood – With a massive bar, intimate booths, and a rustic-chic décor, the Stone Summit Steak and Seafood is an elegant and sophisticated restaurant. The specialty of the restaurant is that they use locally sourced ingredients like pork, beef, and other produce to make their food. Their menu consists of an awesome selection of wines, the freshest seafood, and top-quality steaks. Among their diverse menu, the most popular items are probably their selection of beef that are trimmed in-house, including their signature filet mignon, New York Strip, and bone-in Ribeye. The restaurant also has a full bar that serves mixed drinks along with craft beers.
- Friendship Brewing Company – Founded by a few friends, the Friendship Brewing Company was started to create a gathering area that focused on camaraderie, creative eats, and craft beers. It was the first commercial brewery of Wentzville. This 3600-square-foot brewery, located inside a century-old building, features a patio, dining area, and electric bar for around 110 guests indoors while a lot more guests can be accommodated outdoors.
If you ever find any pest problem on your visit to Wentzville, we at All Solutions Pest Control would be happy to help you out.