St. Peters MO, is a city in Missouri, United States. According to a 2010 census, the population of the city is estimated to be around 52,575. The city has many fun and beautiful attractions, including an 18-hole golf course, Veterans Memorials, a kids’ camp, an arts center, a world-class Rec-Plex recreation and fitness center, 1000 acres of parkland, and several other free or affordable events.
Here are five fun things you can do in St. Peters MO, in the summer season:
- Mid Rivers Mall – Previously known as the Westfield Mid Rivers, the Mid Rivers Mall is a shopping center located off Interstate 70. The mall was first opened in the year 1987, and since then, it has grown into the largest shopping mall in the county. Now, it has over 140 different restaurants and shops and 4 anchor stores – Dillard’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, JCPenney, and Macy’s. In 2007, CBL Properties bought the property from the Westfield Group. The mall previously had a six-screen theatre. It was demolished in 1999, and a new fourteen-screen megaplex was built in its place.
- St. Peters Cultural Center – The St. Peters Cultural Center is located in City Centre Park in St. Peters MO. The primary aim of the park is to provide a space for artists so that they can create and develop their art. Several educational opportunities are given to artists in performing and visual arts to make sure that future generations can experience art as well. Everyone – from seniors to young children – is welcome to come to St. Peters Cultural Arts Center and check out everything that the center can offer. There is always something happening at the center: thematic art shows, art shows, art classes, and much more. Everyone from musicians and artists of all levels of experience and skills can come to show their creativity. Every Wednesday morning, an Acoustic Music Jam session is held. Thematic art shows are arranged every month. People can reserve the Performing Arts Theatre for musical performances, meetings, or plays.
- The Crossing – It is a multi-site church that includes 4 campuses situated in the region of St. Louis. The Crossing was first started in 1989 by 8 friends when they began getting together in a living room to conduct church. They wanted to build an area where a group of people can gather together to read and know more about the Scripture. They believed that both skeptics and believers of Jesus should be able to meet at a church and talk about difficult questions with each other. In recent times, the meetings are conducted in coffee shops, four campuses, in dorm rooms, larger rooms in homes, etc., through live-streaming online. Although the church is known as “The Crossing”, its full name is Windsor Crossing Community Church.
- Hobos at the American Legion – Hobo’s is a St. Charles County staple situated on Main Street. For more than 10 years, it has been serving old favorites to its customers. With simple décor and furniture, Hobo’s has a huge menu containing everyone’s favorites. It serves true Southern comfort food containing everything from award-winning fried chicken, homemade potato casserole, different types of wraps, crisp salads, juicy burgers, mouth-watering pork ribs, and steaks, as well as crispy fish platters. They even prepare their own pizza sauce from scratch, make their own Italian sausage, and their pizza dough by hand.
- Daniel’s Farm and Greenhouses – If you have any landscaping or gardening requirements, you don’t have to go anywhere other than Daniel’s Farm and Greenhouse. This County shop believes that the appearance of someone’s home is extremely crucial. This family-run business has a greenhouse that has an area of more than an acre, which contains over 100,000 pots of colorful annuals, 8,000 hanging baskets as well as hundreds of perennials. Apart from that, they also grow a huge variety and number of trees and shrubs as well as various vegetables, fruits, and herbs.
St. Peters MO also has a lot of insects, and if you face any pest problem when you come here, we at All Solutions Pest Control are right here to help you out.